Picking the Perfect Pool Contractor
Picking the Perfect Pool Contractor | Sunshine Fun
Picking the perfect Brazos Valley and Conroe TX pool contractor for your swimming pool, spa, renovation or outdoor living needs.
Adding a pool to your backyard is one of the biggest home renovation decisions, and investments, you’ll ever make, so choosing the perfect pool contractor is nothing to be taken lightly. If you were hiring a new employee for a business, you’d certainly interview them first, check their references, assess experience and verify credibility. Hiring the right pool builder is no different. Some key questions you may want to consider would be:
- Could you explain the building process and what I should expect from start to finish?
- Do you have designs I can look at?
- Would you have a list of references that I could contact?
- Once design decisions are made, can I expect to receive a detailed price quote?
- Will you be able to provide me with an architectural design or blueprint for my pool before construction is started?
- Will I have a specific point of contact for any questions or concerns I have along the way?
A superior contractor is going to want to make sure that they’re building you the pool of your dreams. As a result they’re not only going to go out of their way to answer all of you questions but you should expect them to ask you several in return. Questions like:
- What sort of design do you have in mind?
- Are you looking for a family fun pool or more of a resort atmosphere?
- Are there special features that you would want to include such as a spa, waterfalls, slides or special lighting?
- Do you have any safety concerns?
- What would you like to see in surrounding landscape or hardscape?
- Do you want to include an outdoor kitchen area?
Great pool builders get to know their customers hopes, wants and desires as well as additional details such as:
- The ages of children using the pool as this would have a direct effect on additional safety features and/or games and accessories.
- If there will be any outdoor pets that might take advantage of the opportunity to go for a dip. Dogs for example lose a lot of fur which could have an impact on filtration requirements.
- Knowing if there are any special needs to take into consideration that would require lifts or alternate pool entries.
Lastly, take the time to do some homework. Make sure they’re a licensed contractor, check review sites for feedback, contact those references and look into their ratings from reputable online sources.
At Sunshine Fun Pools, we bring your backyard dreams and desires to life. Let us help create that special environment that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. Contact us today!