Swimming Pool Service
Bryan-College Station Pool Cleaning Service
Pool Maintenance Services
Sunshine Fun Pools is Brazos Valley pool service that cares! Our pool maintenance and service options will take the headache out of keeping your pool clean year round.If you are looking for a reliable Bryan-College Station pool service company, our pool maintenance team is here to help! Call us today and see what a difference a reliable, hassle-free pool maintenance team can make.
Let our pool maintenance experts handle all of your pool care needs with the following regular and special pool service offerings. We will work with you to create a custom pool care package that fits your needs.
Our regular pool service appointments include these great features:
- Water chemistry analysis
- Skimmer and pump basket emptying
- Pool wall and tile brushing
- Vacuum or Leaf Master debris from pool and spa floor and benches
- Pool decking when possible
- Surface skimming
- Vacuum pool
- Filter backwash
- Equipment inspection
- Inspect and communicate leaks and problems to homeowner and office
- Check water onsite if needed
- Sand, D.E. , or single cartridge filters will be backwashed/cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the season
- Quad cartridge filters are cleaned quarterly by a technician (additional cost)
Drains & Skimmers
Sunshine Fun Pools offers unique drains and skimmers that help your pool run more efficiently, require less maintenance and ultimately save you money.
- Allow more water to pass unrestricted for better circulation, saving you money.
- Allow debris to flow into them and get caught in the leaf strainer, saving you time spent cleaning.
- Remain the safest in the industry, as they are unable to be blocked.
Our venturi-powered automatic skimmers:
- Strategically enhance surface skimming, which removes most debris before it sinks to the bottom of the pool.
- Dramatically enhance the amount of water through the surface skimming action and circulation without requiring any additional pump horsepower.
- Return approximately 8 to 10 GPM that produces a skimming flow of 50 to 75 GPM without using any suction from the pump, making it more efficient.